Google Street View is asking you to vote for Britain's most romantic street.
The Google Street View Awards are a celebration of Britain's best streets, as voted for in a nationwide poll and supported by VisitBritain, Lonely Planet, and your favourite bridal title - Condé Nast Brides magazine.
As well as the accolade of being voted Britain's most romantic, the winning street will also be awarded a coveted Google Street View trophy. Voting is open now until May 22 2011.
Head to http://maps.google.co.uk/beststreets to vote for one the nominated streets below...
Which one of these streets do you think is Britain's most romantic?
1. Deal Castle Road, Dover
2. The Mall, London
3. New Road, Robin Hood's Bay
4. Montpellier Hill, Harrogate
5. Marine Parade, St Mawes, Cornwall
6. The Street, Castle Combe, Wiltshire
7. High Street, Lavenham
8. School Lane, Dedham
9. Church Street, Stratford Upon Avon
10. Copse Hill Road, Lower Slaughter, Gloucestershire
11. A591, Grasmere, Lake District
12. Tib Street, Manchester
13. The Royal Mile, Edinburgh
14. A83, Loch Fyne, Cairndow
15. Front Street, Bamburgh
16. Quayside, Newcastle
17. Mwnt, Y Ferwig
18. Bodfor Terrace, Aberdovey
19. Whitepark Road, County Antrim
20. Main Street, Crawfordsburn, County Down