Here's how to get the gorgeous make-up look - as seen on the Brides July/August 2011 issue cover - created by bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock (www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk), using Daniel Sandler cosmetics:
First of all, it is important to prep your skin so it is ready for make-up application. The skincare products I used on this shoot were by Crème de La Mer - I used the Moisturizing Gel Cream, the Eye Concentrate and the Lip Balm.
All of the cosmetics I used to achieve this make-up look were by Daniel Sandler Cosmetics.
1) Using the base brush, apply a small amount of the Re-texturising Primer to your face and blend into the skin to keep your make-up looking perfect for longer. Next using the Perfect Canvas Foundation, start applying your foundation in the centre of your face and blend outwards. Then, using the Hide It Under Eye Concealer, use the Concealer Brush to cover any under-eye circles. To 'set' your perfect base use the Contour/Powder Brush and apply the Invisible Blotting Powder to your face - 'press' the powder gently onto the skin.
2) For a gorgeous bridal glow, use two blushers - take the new Watercolour Creme Rouge Bronzer (available exclusively at Ecsentual.com) and apply to the the cheekbones, using your fingers. For the apple of your cheek (smile in the mirror for perfect placement), apply the Creme Rouge Blusher in shade Soft Peach - again, apply with your fingers and blend upwards and outwards towards your hair line, for a pretty summer glow.
3) For stunning eyes, take the Sheer Satin Shadow in shade Sunrose and using Eyeshadow 1 Brush, apply from lash line to brow. Next, take the Matte Shadow in Tornado and using the Smudger Brush, swipe the brush on either side, tap off the excess and apply first to the contour of the eye. For extra 'glamour' to the eyes, take the Dimensional Eyeshadow in shade Rustic and apply a small amount to the eyelid - just in the outer corners. To make sure your eyeshadow is blended well (especially in the contour), next take the Blending Brush and go forwards and back, over the eyeshadow you have already applied, to make sure it is perfectly blended.
4) For perfect long-lasting eyeliner, use the Long Lasting Velvet Eyeliner Pencil in shade Brown Velvet - apply to the top and bottom lash line. I always apply a thicker line to the top lash line and soften the liner on the bottom lash line with a cotton bud.
5) I like to leave the lower lashes as mascara-free as possible, to avoid any smudges from any tears! Top tip: test your mascara before the big day, as different mascaras work for different people. I used the Baby Jet Black Mascara after curling the lashes. 'Wiggle' the brush from side to side on the upper lashes, and then move the brush up to the end of the lashes. Apply a few more coats to the outer lashes for a more glamorous look.
5) For brows, I used the same Matte Eyeshadow as I used to contour the eye - I used the Brow Filler Brush (tap any excess off the brush before you apply) and gently apply the products in small strokes, as if you are 'brushing in extra hairs', rather than taking the brush through the whole brow at once. Soften and blend the shadow when you have finished, by brushing the brows with the Brow Grooming Brush.
6) For lips take the Automatic Lipliner in shade Buff, then apply the Lip Rouge Lipstick in shade Melon Sorbet and to complete the look, take Super Gloss in shade Super Copper to give the lip colour a pretty hint of iridescence.
Find out more about the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics range at www.danielsandler.com