For the September/October 2012 issue of Brides we wanted a glowing cover girl: a gorgeous smile with that undeniably 'blushing bride' look. We turned to make-up artist Sarah Brock - and now she tells you how she did it:
1. Prepare the skin with Chanel's Hydra Beauty Serum - apply all over skin and leave for a few moments to absorb. Apply Rouge Coco Baume to lips for a bit of colour.
2. For a flawless complexion, using the Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply the Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Compact Crème in shade 40, starting in the middle of the face and blending outwards. You can then apply more of this product where needed - for example under the eyes and on any blemishes. Cover any blemishes using Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer by patting a small amount on the skin and blend well.
3. To add light to the cheekbones apply a small amount of the Éclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen in shade Beige Clair and blend well with your fingers.
4. Set your base using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, and apply the Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Clair to the t-zone and eyelids. You can add a small amount to the rest of the face if needed.
5. For that 'tickled pink' blush and glow, apply Joues Contraste in Rose Initial using the brush that comes with the compact, applying wide streaks to the apple of the cheek and blend upwards and outwards.
6. Define your eyebrows using Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil - we used Brun Naturel here.
7. For the eyes, use Les Ombres eyeshadow palette in shade 38, Premier Regard, starting with the beige shade on your eyelids and the darker taupe grey shade to the contour and lower lashes and blend them well. Apply a small amount of the Ombre Essential eyeshadow in Furtif to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye to brighten it.
8. To make your eyes really stand out make your eyelashes thicker. Cheat by using the Stylo Yeux Waterproof pencil in Noir Intense to line your top lashline. Then curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black. Focus on your top lashes for a more natural look.
9. Finish of the fresh look with Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Chic - shade 73 - and add Levres Scintallantes Glossimer in Sweet Beige - shade 297 - at the centre of the lips for extra gloss and the perfect pout.
All make-up using CHANEL Autumn/Winter 2012 and CHANEL Hydra Beauty Serum. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk