Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's fresh look:
1. First apply Hydra Beauty Serum all over skin and leave for a few moments to absorb. Follow with an application of the Hydra Beauty Gel-Creme all over your face for perfectly smooth skin and a dash of Rouge Coco Baume to your lips.
2. For a golden, fresh glow use the Pinceau Fond de Teint N°6 Foundation Brush to apply the Perfection Lumiere Long-wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10 in shade 60. Start by applying in the middle of your face and blend outwards.
3. To cover any under eye circles, apply the Stylo Eclat Lumiere Face Highlighter Pen in shade 40 Beige Moyen, blending it in with your fingers.
4. Add light to your cheekbones using a small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base. Pump a small amount on the back of your hand and pat gently on your cheekbones.
5. Make sure your makeup base stays all day using the Pinceau Poudre Bisaute N°2 Angled and apply the Exclusive Collection Poudre Signee de Chanel to the t-zone and eyelids and a small amount to the rest of the face. This luxurious powder delicately sets makeup with a halo of 'soft light'.
6. For a pretty, radiant glow to your cheeks, take the new Joues Contraste in shade Frivole, a gorgeous apricot shade and apply gently to the apple of your cheeks, always remembering to blend upwards and outwards.
7. Define your eyebrows gently using Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in shade Brun Naturel.
8. For bright, sparkling eyes, take the Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in shade Sable - Émouvant. Apply the lightest shade from lash line to brow and then apply the darker shade in the contour.
9. To make your eyes 'pop' for your photographs, line your top and bottom lashline with the Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in shade Santal. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black, remembring to apply less mascara to the lower lashes to keep the look soft and pretty.
10. The perfect lip colour to compliment this look is the Rouge Allure Lipstick in shade Fantasque, followed with the Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Attirance. This gloss is a pretty, coppery beige gloss works well over the pink lip colour, too.
All make-up using CHANEL Chanel S/S 2013 and Hydra Beauty Skincare. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk