Now that your big day has come and gone, it's only natural to feel mildly sad. Here are 13 ways to overcome feeling blue.
1. Address your thank you cards - it must be done. It is also a nice way to look back and remember all the nice things that you are greateful for.
2. Plan a mini-holiday with your beloved - the best way to turn your frown upside down is to have something else to look forward to! What better than going away with your lovely new husband?
3. Decorate your home - now that you are Mr & Mrs there should be a different feel to your home. Think of a style for 'us' rather than 'mine' or 'his'.
4. Renovate a room in the house - this can serve as a project; plan it, discuss it with your husband, decide what you want to do and how to do it. Always a good excuse to re-do the kitchen or bathroom!
5. Start a new hobby - has there always been something you wanted to do but never quite got around to? Now's your chance to try it. Learn a new language, join a reading club or a running crew. The world is your oyster!
6. Schedule a girls-only lunch - nothing like a good ol' chin-wag to lift your spirits!
7. Throw a themed soiree - because parties are always good fun.
8. Treat yourself to a massage, mani and pedi - there was lots of pampering before the wedding, don't let it all go to waste. Use this as an excuse to keep it up now.
9. Splurge on something special like a bag or a pair of shoes - married life has its perks, make this one of them!
10. Volunteer your time at a hospital - share your time and happiness with others who are in greater need. Something as simple as reading to someone or just having a chat can really brighten their day.
11. Try out new recipes in the kitchen - we all have cooking books that serve no other purpose other than looking pretty on a shelf... change that now!
12. Get a haircut - try out a new look to start your new life with.
13. Take a class - didn't you always want to learn French? Learn to knit? To meditate? The possibilities are endless!