1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Kuoni and Condé Nast Publications Ltd or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 23:59 on the 7th of February 2013. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the senders network for repeat entries.
Kuoni's prize consists of a 7 night stay at the 5* Buccament Bay Resort, Grenadines in the Caribbean for 2 people with return economy flights from London. The prize excludes UK transfers, any meals and drinks other than those stated, and any activities in resort. All other expenses incurred and travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guest. Travel dates include any dates from 1 February 2013 to 20 December 2013, excluding 31 March to 12 April and 25 July to the 22 August 2013. The prize must be taken and travel completed as per the dates specified and is subject to availability. Please note only one (1) prize per person.
5) The one (1) winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries and carried out under the supervision of an independent observer. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
6) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
7) The prizewinner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Digital, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S1JU
8) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
9) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
10) If you opt-in to receive Conde Nast notifications, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast Publications Ltd and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
11) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the vent of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
12) Condé Nast Publications Ltd is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
13) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site: www.brides.co.uk/promotions/kuoni. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
14) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
15) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.